Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fanfare puh-leese

Good afternoon, all.
A final conundrum with RSS feeds ... when I tried to create a subscription to Bloglines from Your Tutor I was assured no feeds could be detected but an update just occurred to my errant Internet Explorer feed from Your Tutor .....??????
I have just made a minor edit on the Wikipedia entry for Grenfell, New South Wales (added 'cyclist Reggie "IronMan" McNamara' to the paragraph mentioning tennis player Jan Lehane and cricketer Stan McCabe) and made two suggestions on the related talk page - well, actually set up a related talk page and then made two suggestions.
I never did get round to loading photos onto Flickr but I feel now is the right time to consider myself as having met all the basic requirements of the course and completed a few of the Adventure options.
So, Adieu and a big thank you to all involved in the Web 2.0 course from Itnitwit.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Congratulations.

Ellen (PLS)